Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hello everyone!! Happy Easter season. May God's gifts surround you. :0) We are settling into a semi-slower pace. Soon summer will be here and for us Floridians it means Hurricane season, which we ALL dred but prayer helps a great deal. So, we are praying for a season of NO HURRICANES! Last year was pretty good to us, so hopefully we will have a repeat of that. Otherwise things are moving along. Amy graduates this year so, we will be prom dress shopping. Yippeee Fun Fun!! lol. I am so happy she will be out of school finally! Then off to a local college and onto new endeavor's. Mike is doing well. He is in Automotive school and also working. (I love that all my cherubs are still living home.) Jimmy is staying well. He hated the rain we had last week. The house gets damp and I think the harware he has in his back hurts when its damp. A trip to Mickey D's usually cheers him up, so I think we'll do that today. Well, not much else happening so I will sign off for now. Much love to all and thanks for always visiting Jimmy's page. Talk soon. Lin N Crew~*

1 comment:

Faithful Froggers said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Thanks so much for leaving the comment so I could find you. I have enjoyed all the pics you posted.

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!
Love & FROG,
Heather